Life Fitness Activate Series Cross-Trainer (OSX)
The Activate Series elliptical cross-trainer allows exercisers to enjoy an intense cardio workout that is also low-impact. The smooth, total-body motion burns more calories with less perceived exertion.This highly durable, reliability-tested cardio equipment makes the most of any space and helps exercisers do the same.
OPTIONAL CONNECTION TO LFCONNECT
Connect your Activate cardio equipment to LFconnect.com, which provides important information about equipment usage.
EASY TO USE
The intuitive console design offers exercisers clear and simple direction for quick start or pre-programmed workouts.
MADE TO LAST
Hundreds of hours of testing goes into each and every piece of equipment to ensure its durability and reliability.
- LFconnect Data The optional Connect module connects Activate Series and Integrity Series cardio equipment to LFconnect.com, which provides important information about equipment usage. It also offers workout tracking for exercisers.
- Classic Stride Technology Proven Classic Stride Technology produces a unique, popular motion with an 18” stride length and research-based elliptical path and moving arms that provide an effective total-body workout.
- Heart Rate Monitoring Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the bullhorn handlebars to provide accurate heart rate monitoring and Polar® telemetry provides hands-free heart rate monitoring when used with an optional chest strap.
- Self-Powered Convenience Powered by human movement, these energy efficient cross-trainers can be placed anywhere in a facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider (Models with optional 17” TV on stand require power)
- Thoughtfully Designed Pedals Oversized pedals allow exercisers to adjust their foot position for maximum comfort and are spaced 3” apart to minimize lateral hip shifting and reduce lower back stress.
- Intuitive Console Clear, simple controls offer exercisers clear direction for quick start or pre-programmed workouts, and the workout summary provides valuable feedback
|DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)||83.5″” x 28″” x 60.2″” (212 x 71 x 153cm)|
|ACTIVE DIMENSIONS||83.5″ (212 cm)|
|EQUIPMENT WEIGHT||240lbs (109 kg)|
|PEDAL DIMENSIONS||Oversized Non-slip Pedals|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||400lbs (182kg)|
|HANDLEBARS||Central fixed support handlebars and moving handles.|
|STRIDE LENGTH||18″ (46 cm)|
|WATER BOTTLE HOLDER/ACCESSORY TRAY ETC||Integrated Accessory Tray w/ 1 cup holder & reading rack|
|SELF-POWERED||Yes (The Cross-Trainer’s optional Power Assist feature makes it possible for the console to be powered by an external electrical source, eliminating the need to pedal at a minimum speed to supply constant power to the console.)|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||AC power line, 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage may vary outside the U.S.) Optional TV requires external power source.|
|HEART RATE MONITORING||Yes|
|TOUCH||Lifepulse™ with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)|