Showing all 2 results
Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Leg Extension (MTSLE)Request Quote
The MTS Iso-Lateral Leg Extension features separate weight stacks for independent diverging motion for optimal biomechanics. Start range adjusterments allow users to determine their own range of motion, and independent motions provide single-leg training variety.
- Unilateral motion in a lower body machine is exclusive to Hammer Strength
- Iso-Lateral motion provides a diverging motion, which allows better knee joint alignment for optimal biomechanics
- Independent motion provides the added variety of training one leg at a time and is ideal for balancing
- Standard start-range adjusters allow users to determine their own range-of-motion
Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Kneeling Leg Curl (MTSKC)Request Quote
The MTS Iso-Lateral Kneeling Leg Curl features separate weight stacks that provide independent diverging and converging motions. The exercise arms are counterbalanced to reduce starting resistance for exercisers, and handgrips pivot away for easy entry and exit.
- Exercise arms are counterbalanced to reduce the starting resistance for all users
- Iso-Lateral motion allows for equal strength development and provides great variety for muscle stimulation
- Hand grips pivot away from user providing better access to the weight stack and easy entry and exit